- 3/4 cup Sweet D's BBQ Sauce
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken Breast Coarsely Chopped
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Red Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, 425 degrees for dark or nonstick pans. Spray 15x10 inch pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough in pan. Starting at center press dough into a 15x10 inch rectangle. Bake for 8 minutes or light brown.
- In a medium bowl place chicken & sweet D's BBQ sauce. Using a fork toss chicken until coated with sauce. You may add more to your liking. Sprinkle one cup of the cheese over crust. Spoon and spread chicken mixture evenly over cheese. Top with red onion and remaining one cup of cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Add cilantro and serve.
Share this Recipe